Director Lin, Ching-Jen
Director Lin, Ching-Jen
Tel: 886-6-2138354 (o) fax: 886-6-2137944
• National ChangHua University of Education M.Ed. Counseling and guidance （ minor in the area of education of visual impairment ） 1985-1987
• The Ohio State University master program of vision education 1989-1990
• The Ohio State University , rehabilitation service (doctoral program) 1990-1991
• The University of Texas at Austin, Ph.D., Special Education （ rehabilitation counseling major ） 1991-1995
• Current Position
Associate Professor, Department of Special Education
Director, Cente of Education and Rehabilitation for the Visually Impaired
National University of Tainan
• Work Experience
1. Associate professor, Department of Special Education, National ChungHua University of Education （ TAIWAN ） 1995-1997
Director , Office for Disabled Students, National ChangHua University of Education 1995-1997
2. Associate professor, Department of Special Education, National Tainan Teachers College, 1997-present
Director, Teacher Preparation Center for Students with Visual Impairments 1998-present
• Major Publishing Research Articles and Research Grant
• Lin, C. J. (1995). Employers' Perceptions of workplace Accommodations for People with Visual Impairments . Dissertation of The University of Texas at Austin .
• Lin, C.J., & Chen, C. H. (1999). The investigation of abilities and attitudes regarding riding bicycles ad motorcycles by teenagers with low vision in Taiwan . Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation （ in Chinese ） , 7, 245-279.
• Lin, C.J. (1998). The investigation of the use and knowledge of optical devices by junior and above age low vision students in Taiwan . National Science Council grant number: NSC087-2413-h-024-009.
• Lin, C.J. (2001). The validation of the high school entrance test for students with visual impairments in Taiwan (in press)..
Professional activities and association membership
• Attend 1994 AER （ Association of Education and Rehabilitation for Children and youth with visual impairments and blindness ） conference July in Dallas, TX （ student member ）
• Attend 1998 8.26-31 The 4 th World Blind Union general Assembly in Toronto , Canada
• Attend 1998 .10.15-18 American Printing House for the Blind's annual convention in Louisville , KY
4. 1999.7.30 met Dr. James Leja from Western Michigan
University in Tainan , Taiwan
5. Attend AER International Conference in Denver ,, CO 2000.7.15-19
• AER member 2000-present
• member , The Association of Special Education of Republic of China
• Board of Directors, Taiwan Association of Education for the Blind and Visually Impaired.